Don’t let damaged or missing teeth prevent you from smiling wide or eating the foods you love most. Visit Dental Images in Oklahoma City, OK for a restorative dentistry consultation!
With the help of our professional team, Dr. Kevin Layton – a dentist for nearly three decades – has repaired countless smiles at our Oklahoma City, OK dentist office!
Let Use Make Your Smile Good As New
Don’t grin and bear it when it comes to damaged or missing teeth! Our highly skilled team at Dental Images in Oklahoma City, OK can make your smile good as new so you can:
- Eat whatever foods you like, even chewy meat or fresh corn on the cob
- Get relief from dental pain
- Grin and laugh with confidence
- Enjoy compliments from loved ones
- Make your best first impressions
- Maintain your youthful look
Know Your Restorative Dentistry Options
Because a lot can go wrong with your teeth, we provide an array of restorative dentistry services. Here are just some of the problem-solving procedures we offer:
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities and stop tooth decay – without metal
- Root canals for removing infected soft tissue from inside your tooth, performed with gentle, precise techniques and sedation for your comfort
- Dental crowns, including partial dental crowns called inlays and onlays, to protect and strengthen damaged teeth or restore teeth treated with root canals
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps left by one or more adjacent missing teeth
- A variety of dentures, often used for a full-mouth reconstruction
We can also restore dental implants with dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures.
To eliminate discomfort during your treatment, we will numb the area so you won’t feel any pain. We can also improve your overall experience with various amenities, including:
- Warm, cozy blankets
- TVs in every care room to distract and entertain you while we work
- Light dental sedation to relieve your dental anxiety
Get your strong bite and beautiful smile back by calling Dental Images in Oklahoma City, OK at 405-395-2283 for restorative dentistry! You can also use our handy online form to schedule or ask questions.