Don’t put up with a severely damaged smile – get your oral function and dazzling grin back with a full-mouth reconstruction from Dental Images of Oklahoma City!
At the Oklahoma City, OK dentist office of Dental Images, Dr. Kevin Layton and our professional team can turn back the clock on your damaged smile with an array of restorative dentistry options, including dentures and dental implant dentures.
Regain A Strong, Beautiful Set Of Teeth
Replacing your missing and failing teeth can have a huge impact on your quality of life! By getting a full-mouth reconstruction, you can:
- Eat crispy apples, juicy steaks, and other difficult-to-chew foods in comfort again
- Stop hiding your missing teeth behind closed lips when it’s time to say “cheese”
- Improve your digestion and your overall health
Explore Your Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options
To fit your particular situation and smile goals, Dental Images offers various options for replacing your teeth. Whether you need to replace several or even all of your teeth, Dr. Kevin Layton has nearly 30 years of experience to help rehabilitate your smile!
So you can make an informed decision, we’ll answer any questions you have and discuss the benefits of each treatment option with you during your consultation, including financing options. Here are some of the services you can choose from:
- Full-arch traditional dentures held in place by adhesive and suction
- Partial dentures held in place by your surrounding healthy teeth
- Dentures, dental crowns, and bridges secured to dental implants
To ensure your comfort during treatment, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic if there is any chance of pain. We can also provide various comfort amenities to help you relax, and we can relieve dental anxiety with light dental sedation (“laughing gas”).