Menu
MENU

Blog

Would I Benefit From Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation? (Quiz)

Receding gums not only look unsightly, they’re unhealthy too. They make it easier for bacteria to get in between your teeth and gums, which can cause all kinds of dental damage. A gum graft is the usual procedure for repairing gum recession. But you may be interested in a less invasive, more comfortable alternative called a Chao Pinhole® gum ...

Read More
Get Comfortable With Flossing Your Teeth (Video)

Flossing your teeth is an important oral hygiene habit. We recommend you floss at least once a day. If you’re like many Americans, though, you’re not doing it. There are lots of reasons for not flossing; we’ve heard them all. But most of them come down to issues with technique. Flossing your teeth can be tricky, especially at first. But ...

Read More
Root Canal or Extraction: Which Is Right for Me?

If you’ve got a tooth that’s badly damaged, you’ve got two choices for dealing with it: a root canal or extraction. Dr. Kevin Layton performs both procedures in our Oklahoma City, OK dentist office. So how do you decide which one is right for you? There are a number of factors to consider, including: Extent of your dental damage ...

Read More
How to Pick a Toothpaste (Video)

Picking a toothpaste isn’t as easy as it used to be, because of the large number of options now available. Many drugstores have an entire aisle devoted to this oral hygiene staple! Next time you visit Oklahoma City, OK dentist Dr. Kevin Layton, ask him for tips on how to pick a toothpaste. He’s happy to help! Call 405-395-2283 to book your ...

Read More
Do You Need a Custom Sports Mouthguard? (Quiz)

If you play a sport, chances are you could benefit from a custom sports mouthguard. The American Dental Association recommends wearing one even for sports that don’t require physical contact. Even with no physical contact, you can injure your mouth and damage your teeth if you get hit with a ball or fall on a hard surface. If you’ve got an ...

Read More
What Are Your Teeth Whitening Options?

When it comes to what’s attractive about a smile, everyone agrees that white teeth are important. A whopping 96 percent of respondents to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry survey said a white smile makes people more attractive. (And really, what is up with the other 4 percent?) Unfortunately, there’s a long list of things that can ...

Read More
Learn More About Dental Veneers! [VIDEO]

To get a glamorous smile you might see from a celebrity, many dentists turn to dental veneers. These are wonders of modern dentistry for all they can do to radically transform your smile! We rely on veneers at Dental Images of Oklahoma City all the time to mask multiple flaws and to help patients get their dream smile. Here’s a quick ...

Read More
Can I Benefit From Dental Sedation? [QUIZ]

For our team at Dental Images in Oklahoma City, OK, it’s always so rewarding to help patients overcome their fear of the dentist. That’s because we know it means that person will finally manage to stay on top of their oral health for the rest of their lives. We can do the same for you with help from our dental sedation! Take ...

Read More
See The Teeth Whitening Difference [PHOTO]

Even the healthiest teeth aren’t immune to stains and discoloration. In fact, teeth whitening treatment is the most commonly requested cosmetic dental treatment there is, and you can find it in Oklahoma City! At Dental Images, we love to see the difference in how patients look and feel after we’ve brightened their smiles! Today’s ...

Read More
Get an Extra Edge Against Tooth Decay With Dental Sealants (video)

You’ve probably had someone try to sell you undercoating for your car. It's supposed to protect your vehicle from rust and corrosion. Before you hand over your credit card, you should know many mechanics say it’s not needed because auto manufacturers make their products rust resistant anyway. Your teeth are different, though! They’re ...

Read More

Call Today to Make an Appointment

Schedule Online

Patient Reviews

Over 1,000 5 Stars Reviews